(as of Oct 16,2020 06:20:56 UTC – Details)
At Midwest Outfitters our gear is made for fisherman by fisherman. Our design team actually uses our fishing rod sleeves in our boats and in our trucks. They have specifically designed them to work for specific fishing rod sizes and eyelets. We trust our rod sleeves to protect our expensive fishing gear and so should you.
Our spinning and baitcaster sleeves are 67 inches long and best fit 6’6″ to 7’2″ rods while our Spincast/Lightweight sleeves are 60″ long and best suited for smaller rods. Each size has a different width and are either made larger to fit over spinning rod eyelets or smaller for baitcaster rods.
Well thought out and made with high quality polyester fibers ensure that your expensive rods will store safely in your truck, boat, garage or basement.
In addition to quality build our design features:
1. An elastic loop that attaches to your reel handle that keeps the rod sock from being blown off.
2. A loop on the top for easy hanging and storage.
3. The bottom edge and opening rolls outward instead of inward like many other designs which keeps the bottom from getting hung up and bending your eyelets during removal.
4. Machine stitching keeps the top seam tight and your rod tip safe
5. Easily rolls up and stores. Use the elastic band to keep it rolled up tight.
6. Custom sizing. Our rod socks are made to properly fit different types of rods, spinning, baitcaster and lightweight/youth rods. One size does NOT fit all. Get a good fit, Get some Midwest Outfitters rod socks!
SIZE: One size does NOT fit all. Our Spinning Rod Socks are made to fit over larger eyelets and our Baitcaster Rod Sleeve is smaller for a better fit around the smaller eyelets on Baitcaster Rods. Both are 67 inches long and best fit rods that are 6’6″ to 7’2″ in length
SPINCAST YOUTH – LIGHTWEIGHT SIZE: No where else can you find a rod cover for your youth and lightweight rods. Tired of your kids fishing rods getting tangled? These are the perfect fit at 60 inches long. Wide enough to fit over most lightweight spinning eyelets and will even fit over bobbers on your kids fishing poles
QUALITY: Made with high quality thick weaved polyester our rod socks are durable enough for prolonged use. Quality machine stitching and materials will keep our rod sleeves protecting your expensive gear for years
FEATURES AND OPTIONS: Available in a variety of colors so you can match your team, boat, truck or color code your line size, reel, rod or lure combinations. Each sleeve also comes with an elastic band to secure your sleeve to your reel handle and a loop on the top enabling easy handing for storage